You have dozens of systems in place to monitor the security of your networks, tools, people and other assets which all produce reporting, but what can you do with all of that data? Vision aggregates behavior data from our data, Reflex and Hacker's Mind, as well as your data from your other security vendors.
With Vision, you can see your organization's security posture all in one place. Vision provides the data insights to view, track, reward, and influence security behavioral change at your organization.
Let's take a deep dive into the Vision dashboard.
- Security Score
- Risk Distribution
- Top Departments
- Behavior Map
- Analyze Risks
- Top Performers and Stragglers
- Color Legend
- The security score is your company's overall average score across all employees for the current month. In the example above, the security score for the current month (March) is 51.
- The score is 51 out of 100. Ideally, you want to aim for a score of 60 or above.
- Please note that the data displayed in the dashboard reflects the current month's score, not your all-time score.
Score Breakdown by Performance
- This graph shows you all 5 scoring cohorts, they correspond to the dragon levels in the Pulse email.
- You can see how many employees are in each cohort. If you hover over a cohort you can see the exact number.
Score Breakdown by Behaviors
- This graph shows your score for all the behaviors that you are currently tracking.
- On the right you can see how your score has trended over the last month.
- The behavioral map section lists all of the behaviors you are tracking in Vision. You can view the departments, managers as well as the individual employee's score.
- If you click on each department, you will see the managers listed. The scores on this page are the average score of all of their employees. Currently, the managers are all listed on one page, not in a hierarchy structure.
- If you want to see how an individual employee performed, click on the manager's name and view the employee in the 'People' section.
- In the example above, the distribution section shows the percentage of employees and how they scored on each behavior.
- You can click on each tab to see the specific score for that behavior.
- View the scoring trends for your company and each security behavior. Ideally, you want your scores to increase over time.
- In this section, you can quickly see which employees are your top performers and which employees need additional training and help based on their scores.
- Dark green indicates a score of 80-100
- Light green indicates a score of 60-80
- Yellow indicates a score of 40-60
- Orange indicates a score of 20-40
- Red indicates a score of 0-20